This Web site was designed using Web standards.
Learn more about the benefits of standardized design.
In 1878, a sod school house was built where the Lerton Cemetery now lays. This was a small one room sod house where school, Sunday school, and church services were held. A larger log and sod house was built in 1880 south of the . . . read more
H: 94° L: 72°
H: 75° L: 54°
Back To Top